Our Black Mamba body soap is named after one of the world’s most formidable snakes, the Black Mamba. This soap will scrub away dead skin like nobody’s business and will leave your skin silky smooth. It’s gritty, it’s exfoliating and it does wonders.
This soap uses several ingredients for exfoliation and deep cleaning, including activated charcoal (also natural colourant), ground oat (skin-soothing and gentle exfoliant), kaolin clay and ground apricot seed. Clary sage essential oil makes this scents this soap giving it a fresh earthy, herbaceous scent and is also known for its calming effects. Cederward essential oil adds to thins with its woodsy aroma and balancing this soap well. All in all, this soap is a very invigorating soap and is great for removing tough skin on feet, elbows.
- Made with extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil.
- Moisturizing, long-lasting and good lather.
- Activated charcoal (exfoliating).
- Ground oat (gentle exfoliation, skin-soothing)
- Clary Sage essential oil (calming and pleasing combination)
- Cedarwood essential oil (uplifting and pleasing combination)
Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, activated charcoal, ground oat, kaolin clay, ground apricot seed, clary sage essential oil, cedarwood essential oil
If you like our Black Mamba body soap you might also like our Cinnamon & Orange body soap.